Shardiya Navratri (नवरात्रि 2022) is starting from 26 September. 2022. This is mata’s mahaparva of power will last till 04 October, 2022. Nine avatars of Goddess Durga are worshipped people for 9 days during Navratri time. For this, people do Kalash sthapna on the first day of Navratri at their homes and many preparations are made for it. A variety of things are required in Durga Puja and Kalash sthapna and more. Let us know what materials are required in the worship of Mother Durga in Navratri. At the same time, the beginning of Navratri is starting in Chitra Nakshatra. The Navratri of this time will provide immense joy, happiness and prosperity. The Navratri for this time is a full 9 days. There is no omission of any date.
During these nine days forms of Maa Durga are worshipped. People are the established Kalash and the eternal flame is lit in their home. In Navratri, the worship of Maa Nav Durga begins with the installation of the Kalash on Pratipada. Many types of puja items have special significance in Navratri Puja vidhii. It is believed that on Navratri days, by fasting and worshiping the Maa, she herself comes to earth and takes away the miseries of her devotees.
Lets Checkout the Shardiya Navratri 2022 Kalash Sthapana time, shubh muhurat and Navratri Ghatasthapana puja vidhi.
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Kalash Sthapana Shubh Muhurat Time (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 कलश स्थापना का शुभ मुहूर्त)
Navratri Kalash (Ghata) Sthapana is established on the first day in Navratri and on this day a Akhand lamp is lit. Shardiya Navratri Ghatasthapana will be done on 26th September, 2022. The shubh muhurat for Shardiya Navratri Kalash Sthapana is starting from 06:24 am to end 07:56 am in the Moring. Otherwse you can do Sthapana in Abhijit Muhurat between 12:02 to 12:50. With this process, the festival of 9-day Navratri will begins. So it is better that you do this installation in the morning.
- Kalash (GhatasthapanaSthapana Muhurat ) : 06:11 AM to 07:51 AM
- Kalash Sthapana Abhijit Muhurat – 11:48 PM to 12:36 PM
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Ghatasthapana Shubh Muhurat on Pratipada Tithi (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 घटस्थापना का शुभ मुहूर्त)
- Pratipada Tithi Starts : 03:24 AM on September 25, 2022
- Pratipada Tithi Ends : 03:08 AM on September 26, 2022
- Chitra Nakshatra Starts : –
- Chitra Nakshatra Ends : –
- Vaidhriti Yoga Starts : –
- Vaidhriti Yoga Ends : –
- Kanya Lagna Starts : 06:11 AM on Sep 26, 2022
- Kanya Lagna Ends : 07:51 AM on Sep 26, 2022
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Kalash (Ghata) Sthapana Shubh Choghadiya Time
- Amrita – Best : 06:24 AM to 07:54 AM
- Shubha – Good : 09:25 AM to 10:55 AM
- Chara – Neutral : 13:56 PM to 15:27 PM
- Labha – Gain : 15:27 PM to 16:57 PM
- Amrita – Best : 16:57 PM to 18:28 PM
- Chara – Neutral : 18:28 PM to 19:57 PM
- Labha – Gain : 22:56 PM to 00:26 AM AM on September 27
- Shubha – Good : 01:55 AM to 03:25 AM on September 27
- Amrita – Best : 27:25 AM to 04:55 AM on September 27
- Chara – Neutral : 04:55 AM to 06:24 AM on September 27
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Puja Vidhi (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 पूजा विधि)
Shailputri Puja – First day of Navratri: This time Navratri starts from Monday. Mata Shailputri will be worshiped on Thursday on the first day of Navratri. On this day, dishes made from cow’s milk will be consumed. Worshiping the mother will bring peace to Mars.
Brahmacharini Puja – Dwitiya Tithi: Mother Brahmacharini will be worshiped on Tuesday. On this day, mother will enjoy sugar. Worshiping Mother on this day will bring peace to the planet Guru.
Chandraghanta Puja – Tritiya Tithi: Mother Chandraghanta will be worshiped on Wednesday. On this day, mother will enjoy ghee. Worshiping Mother on this day will bring peace to the planet Mercury.
Kushmanda Puja – Chaturthi Tithi: Thursday is the day of Mother Kushmanda. On this day, mother will enjoy Malpua. Worshiping this day will bring peace to the planet Saturn.
Skandamata Puja – Panchami Tithi: Mother Skandamata will be worshiped on Friday. On this day, mother will enjoy banana. Worshiping Rahu on this day will bring peace to the planet Rahu.
Katyayani Puja – Shashthi Tithi: Saturday is the day of Mother Katyayani. Mother will enjoy honey on this day. Worshiping Ketu on this day will bring peace to the planet.
Kalratri Puja – Saptami Tithi: Sunday is the day of Maa Kalratri. Jaggery will be offered to Mother on this day. Worshiping on this day will bring peace to the planet Venus.
Mahagauri Durga – Ashtami Tithi: Sunday is the day of Maa Mahagauri. On this day, mother will enjoy coconut. Worshiping on this day will bring peace to the sun planet.
Siddhidatri Puja – Navami Tithi: On Monday, this day will be the day of Siddhidatri. On this day, the mother will enjoy paddy paste. Worshiping this day will bring peace to the lunar planet. On this day, Navami will be celebrated on Sunday, 4 October, 2022.
Dussehra will be celebrated on 5 October 2022, Wednesday. It is called Vijayadashami Dussehra.
Shardiya Navaratri 2022 Kalash (Ghata) Sthapana Vidhi (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 कलश स्थापना की विधि)
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath.
- Worship the Sun god (सूर्य देवता).
- Wear new cloth.
- See Shubh Muhurat and Choghadiya
- Clean the Puja place First.
- New red cloth was laid on the post.
- Install Goddess Maa Idol or photo.
- Remembering Lord Ganesha, pray to him to complete his worship work smoothly.
- Light an unbroken flame (अखंड ज्योति) in front of the Maa Durga.
- Take pot and add clay in it.
- Put it between the barley (जौ).
- Tie Kalava on Kalash.
- Make a swastika and fill it with water by pouring some Ganga water in the Kalash.
- Put 5 leaves of mango or Ashoka on top of the vase.
- Close the Kalash and fill the grain on its lid.
- Wrap the coconut with red chunari and place it over the grain-filled lid.
- Now place this kalash in the middle of an earthen pot containing barley (जौ).
- Invoke all gods and goddesses.
- Take a vow of worship and fast for 9 days in front of the goddesses maa.
- Do the puja daily still 9 days.
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Calendar (Date and Tithi)
- 26 September 2022 (Monday) : Pratipada Ghatasthapana Maa Shailputri Puja
- 27 September 2022 (Tuesday) : Dwitiya Maa Brahmacharini Puja
- 28 September 2022 (Wednesday) : Third Maa Chandraghanta Puja, Puja
- 29 September 2022 (Thursday) : Chaturthi Maa Kushmanda
- 30 September 2022 (Friday) : Panchami Maa Skandamata Puja
- 1 October 2022 (Saturday) : Shashthi Maa Katyayani Puja
- 2 October 2022 (Sunday) : Saptami Maa Kalratri Puja
- 3 October 2022 (Monday) : Ashtami Maa Mahagauri Durga Puja
- 4 October 20221 (Tuesday) : Maha navami Maa Siddhidatri Puja
- 5 October 2022 (Wednesday) : Vijayadashami Dussehra
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Ghatasthapana Muhurat Mantra (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 घटस्थापना मुहूर्त मंत्र)
- ऊं ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे
- ऊं दुं दुर्गायै नम:
- ऊं ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे
- ऊं श्रीं ऊं
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Puja Samagri List (शारदीय नवरात्रि 2022 पूजन सामग्री की लिस्ट)
- Red colored Chunari
- Red Cloth (लाल वस्त्र)
- Red silk bangles (चूड़ियां)
- Kalash (कलश)
- Vermilion (सिन्दूर)
- Coconut (नारियल)
- Makeup Kit (श्रृंगार का सामान)
- Mango leaves (आम के पत्ते)
- Incense stick ro (धूप)
- Matchbox (माचिस)
- Chowki (चौकी)
- Red cloth for Chowki
- Durga Saptashati Book (दुर्गासप्तशती किताब)
- Clean rice (चावल)
- Five nuts (पांच मेवा
- Ghee (घी)
- Frankincense (लोबान)
- Kumkum (कुमकुम)
- Molly (मौली)
- Book of Chalisa and Aarti
- Lamp (दीपक)
- Ghee / Oil (घी/ तेल)
- Flower (फूल)
- Garland (फूलों का हार)
- Paan (पान)
- Barley (जौ)
- Gugad (गुगल)
- Betel Nut (सुपारी)
- Red flag (लाल झंडा)
- Cloves (लौंग)
- Cardamom (इलायची)
- Batase or Misri (बताशे या मिसरी)
- Cotton (रुई) or batti for long lights
- Kapoor (कपूर)
- Uple (उपले)
- Fruit and Sweet (फल/मिठाई)
- Statue or Photo of the Goddess
- Kalava (कलावा)
- Kamal Gatta 9कमल गट्टा)
- Meve (मेवे)
- Havan Samagri
- Havan Kund (हवन कुंड)
- Mango wood (आम की लकड़ी)