Worship of maa Durga in Shardiya Navratri 2023, life will be filled with happiness and all wishes will also be fulfilled. This nine-day fast of Maa Durga will start this year from Sunday, October 15, which will end on 24 October 2023, Tuesday. According to Hindu mythology, the festival of Navratri is completely dedicated to Goddess Durga, the most powerful of all gods. During this time, the worshipers will worship the nine forms of Goddess Durga with reverence for the entire nine days. Shardiya Navratri is celebrated with great enthusiasm throughout northern and eastern India. Navratri is a symbolic celebration of the nine nights of the battle of good against evil with the result of the victory of good on the tenth day.
In Shardiya Navratri, people pray for compassion, wisdom and prosperity in life. The festival is celebrated for nine nights and devotees offer prayers, participate in Dandiya Raas and Garba and make offerings to please Goddess Durga. After the 9 days in Shardiya Navratri, the tenth day is celebrated as Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, which marks the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana. Let us know when Shardiya Navratri 2023 is starting this year (Shardiya Navratri start-end date) and what is the puja vidhi and 9 days colors.
Shardiya Navratri 2023 Start and End Date
- Shardiya Navratri 2023 Start Date : 15 October 2023, Sunday
- Shardiya Navratri 2023 End Date : 24 October 2023, Tuesday
- Pratipada Tithi Begins : 11:24 PM on October 14, 2023
- Pratipada Tithi Ends : 12:32 AM on October 16, 2023
- Chitra Nakshatra Begins – 04:24 PM on October 14, 2023
- Chitra Nakshatra Ends – 06:13 PM on October 15, 2023
- Ghatasthapana Muhurat : 06:21 AM to 10:12 AM
Shardiya Navratri 2023 Dates and Tithi Calendar 2023
|Days and Dates||Navratri Puja||Tithi|
|Sunday, October 15, 2023 (Day 1)||Ghatsthapana/Shailputri||Pratipada|
|Monday, October 16, 2023||Brahmacharini||Dwitiya|
|Tuesday, October 17, 2023||Chandraghanta||Tritiya|
|Wednesday, October 18, 2023||Kushmanda||Chaturthi|
|Thursday, October 19, 2023||Skandamata||Panchami|
|Friday, October 20, 2023||Katyayani||Shashti|
|Saturday. October 21, 2023||Kaalratri||Saptami|
|Sunday, October 22, 2023||Mahagauri||Mahagauri|
|Monday, October 23, 2023||Siddhidatri||Navami|
|Tuesday, October 24, 2023||Durga Visarjan||Dashami|
Shardiya Navratri 2023 – 9 Days Colors List
|शारदीय नवरात्रि दिन||नवरात्रे में पहनने वाले रंग और कपडे|
|Navratri Day 1||Orange|
|Navratri Day 2||White|
|Navratri Day 3||Red|
|Navratri Day 4||Royal Blue|
|Navratri Day 5||Yellow|
|Navratri Day 6||Green|
|Navratri Day 7||Grey|
|Navratri Day 8||Purple|
|Navratri Day 9||Peacock Green|
Shardiya Navratri 2023 Puja Vidhi
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath.
- Worship the Sun god (सूर्य देवता).
- Wear new cloth.
- See Shubh Muhurat and Choghadiya
- Clean the Puja place First.
- New red cloth was laid on the post.
- Install Goddess Maa Idol or photo.
- Remembering Lord Ganesha, pray to him to complete his worship work smoothly.
- Light an unbroken flame (अखंड ज्योति) in front of the Maa Durga.
- Take pot and add clay in it.
- Put it between the barley (जौ).
- Tie Kalava on Kalash.
- Make a swastika and fill it with water by pouring some Ganga water in the Kalash.
- Put 5 leaves of mango or Ashoka on top of the vase.
- Close the Kalash and fill the grain on its lid.
- Wrap the coconut with red chunari and place it over the grain-filled lid.
- Now place this kalash in the middle of an earthen pot containing barley (जौ).
- Invoke all gods and goddesses.
- Take a vow of worship and fast for 9 days in front of the goddesses maa.
- Do the puja daily still 9 days.
Shardiya Navratri 2023 Puja Samagri List
- Red colored Chunari
- Red Cloth (लाल वस्त्र)
- Red silk bangles (चूड़ियां)
- Kalash (कलश)
- Vermilion (सिन्दूर)
- Coconut (नारियल)
- Makeup Kit (श्रृंगार का सामान)
- Mango leaves (आम के पत्ते)
- Incense stick ro (धूप)
- Matchbox (माचिस)
- Chowki (चौकी)
- Red cloth for Chowki
- Durga Saptashati Book (दुर्गासप्तशती किताब)
- Clean rice (चावल)
- Five nuts (पांच मेवा
- Ghee (घी)
- Frankincense (लोबान)
- Kumkum (कुमकुम)
- Molly (मौली)
- Book of Chalisa and Aarti
- Lamp (दीपक)
- Ghee / Oil (घी/ तेल)
- Flower (फूल)
- Garland (फूलों का हार)
- Paan (पान)
- Barley (जौ)
- Gugad (गुगल)
- Betel Nut (सुपारी)
- Red flag (लाल झंडा)
- Cloves (लौंग)
- Cardamom (इलायची)
- Batase or Misri (बताशे या मिसरी)
- Cotton (रुई) or batti for long lights
- Kapoor (कपूर)
- Uple (उपले)
- Fruit and Sweet (फल/मिठाई)
- Statue or Photo of the Goddess
- Kalava (कलावा)
- Kamal Gatta 9कमल गट्टा)
- Meve (मेवे)
- Havan Samagri
- Havan Kund (हवन कुंड)
- Mango wood (आम की लकड़ी)
9 Forms of Durga Maa
- शैलपुत्री – हिमालय के राजा की पुत्री।
- ब्रह्मचारिणी – जो ब्रह्मचर्य का पालन करता है।
- चन्द्रघण्टा – वह जो चन्द्रमा को अपने गले में धारण करती है।
- कुष्माणा – जिसके शून्य में ब्रह्मांड है ।
- स्कंदमाता – कार्तिकेय की माता।
- कात्यायनी देवी – जिन्होंने देवताओं की सहायता के लिए अवतार लिया।
- कालरात्रि – सबसे खराब काली का नाश करने वाली।
- महागौरी – बड़ी तपस्या करने वाली।
- सिद्धिदात्री – मोक्ष दाता।
Click Here to Get More – Nine Avatars of Durga Maa
Shardiya Navratri 2023 WhatsApp Status, Durga Maa Wishes Status, Quotes, Messages and Greetings
15+ Beautiful Durga Maa HD Images, माँ दुर्गा इमेज, फोटो और वॉलपेपर, Goddess Durga Mata Pics, Photos
Durga Kavach in Hindi Pdf, Durga Devi Kavach Lyrics in Sanskrit – दुर्गा देवी कवच पाठ Benefits