Lord Vishnu (भगवान विष्णु) is worshiped on Thursday as per the ritual. Worshipping Vishnu ji (विष्णु जी) with true heart and full devotion on Thursday gives desired results. Obstacles coming in marriage are removed by observing Thursday’s fast and happiness and prosperity also remains in the house. All kinds of troubles of life are solved immediately. By his grace, the problems coming in the life of a man get an immediate end. According to Agni Puran (अग्निपुराण), start Thursday vrat in Anuradha Nakshatra (अनुराधा नक्षत्र) with seven Guruwar (सात गुरुवार व्रत) gives freedom from the sufferings of the planet Jupiter.
Every Hindu vrat which comes in the week has its own significance. By observing Bhagwan Vishnu ji fast, Lord Jupiter is pleased and it is also considered fruitful for women. Lord Vishnu is also known as Brihaspati Dev (बृहस्पतिदेव). It is believed that Lord Vishnu always protects the devotees who read and listen to this story (विष्णु जी की कथा). This story of Vishnu ji is read and heard under the fast of Guruvar Vrat – Brihaspati. Whoever worships Lord Vishnu ji in good faith and does vrat on Thursday with devotion, then Lord Vishnu fulfill all their wishes very soon.
Brihaspati Vrat Katha PDF: Brihaspativar Dev Ki Aarti, Guruvar Vrat Puja Vidhi, Udyapan and Niyam
Vishnu Bhagwan Ki Katha – Kahani in Hindi PDF Download – विष्णु भगवान की व्रत कथा हिन्दी
Vishnu Bhagwan Ki Aarti (भगवान विष्णु की आरती)
विष्णु भगवान के व्रत की पूजा विधि – गुरुवार व्रत (Lord Vishnu Bhagwan Vrat Puja Vidhi)
- Need to do Worship Lord Vishnu according to the law.
- On the day of Thursday fast, wake up early in the morning and worship Lord Vishnu (प्रात:काल उठकर विष्णु भगवान का पूजन करे).
- Vow to fast (व्रत का संकल्प लेना).
- Offer yellow things, yellow flowers, grams donation (चने की दान), yellow sweet, yellow rice etc. to Lord Vishnu.
- Worship only banana in this vrat (केले का पूजन ही करें).
- Be pure in mind, deed and words to fulfill your wishes (मन, कर्म और वचन से शुद्घ होकर मनोकामना पूर्ति करे).
- Worship Vishnu Bhagwan with yellow sandalwood, yellow sweets, yellow rice and yellow things etc.
- Eat only one meal during the day of fast and do not eat salt (एक समय ही भोजन करें और नमक न खाएं).
- Make food like gram dal etc (भोजन चने की दाल आदि का करें).
- Wear yellow clothes and use yellow fruits.
- After worship, one should read or listen to the story or katha of Lord Vishnu.
Eating Rules of Vishnu Bhagwan Vrat – Thursday Fasting (गुरुवार व्रत में क्या खाना चाहिये)
- You can consume any kind of food items on the day of fasting only in the evening.
- During the day, you can have tea, milk, water and fruits as well.
- Do not use any kind of salt during Thursday’s fast.