The Gujarati calendar is a one type of Hindu calendar used in the Indian state of Gujarat. It is based on the Hindu Vikram Samvat calendar, and is synchronized with the Gregorian calendar. The Gujarati calendar has 12 months, each of which has either 29 or 30 days. There is also an extra month, called Adhik Maas, which is added every two and a half years to keep the calendar in sync with the seasons.
The Gujarati calendar is used for both religious and secular purposes. It is used to determine the dates of Hindu festivals, as well as for planning weddings and other events. The Gujarati calendar is also used for government and business purposes. It is a time for celebration, new beginnings, and religious observance.
The ‘Gujarati Kalnirnay Calendar 2024‘ is basically a Gujarati almanac include Nakshatram, Tithi, Varam, Yoga and Karanam are the five elements common to each Indian almanac, as the name itself means ch pancha – five, ‘angle’ – part.
Kalnirnay Calendar and Panchang Periodical 2024 in Gujarati is a calendar published in our country that gives simplified information about almanac, auspicious days, festivals, holidays, sunrise and sunset. The calendar given by us, including Indian date, date, date, information, festival, e kalnirnay, dinadarsika, tithi, Kalnirnay. The almanac is composed of five elements (trithi, nakshatra, karana, yoga and bridesmaid). We have also placed one of the most popular Kalnirnay Calendar 2024 for marathi people.
2024 Gujarati Months Details
Chaitra March – April
Vaishakh – April-May
Jeth – May-June
Ashadha – June-July
Shravana – July-August
Bhadrapada – August-September
Ashwin – September-October
Kartik – October-November
Margashirsha – November-December
Pushya – December-January
Magha – January-February
Fagan – February-March
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 PDF Download
Gujarati Calendar is one type of called Vikram Samvat Calendar and Panchang, or also based on lunisolar calendar. It is start a day after Diwali. This current year year is called Vikram Samvat Calendar 2080-81. Kalnirnay Gujarati is the best calendar which gives you all crucial information about the auspicious dates including all festivals, vrat, shubh days, public and national holidays. Kalnirnay’s every monthly calendar’s back side is also showing a shubh muhurat for marriage dates, griha pravesh, namakaran and vehicle purchase.
Kalnirnay Gujarati Panchang 2024 now available in the market so here we have updated latest Kalnirnay Gujarati Panchang Periodical 2024 edition which provides you all the details of chaughadiya, daily panchang, Gujarati festivals, fasting days, bhadarvi purnima 2024, Gujarati tithi, amavasya, ekadashi calendar, Gujarati rashifal and timings in Gujarati language.
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 January
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 February
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 March
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 April
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 May
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 June
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 July
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 August
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 September
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 October
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 November
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024 December
Important Features of Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2024
The Gujarati calendar is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Tracking religious festivals
- Scheduling weddings and other events
- Determining auspicious times for starting new projects
- Keeping track of the seasons
- Check daily, monthly, weekly and yearly zodiac signs for the year 2024
- Know the tithi like amavasya and purnima 2024
- List of holidays, fasts and festivals 2024
- Get Daily on Nakṣatra, Tithi and Yoga
- Monthly shubh Muhurat dates for Vehicle Purchase, Vivah, property purchase, Grih Pravesh
- Monthly and Yearly Horoscope
- Detials of sunrise and sunset time.
- Abhijeet and Amrutha kala time.
- All elements required for an almanac are adequately presented
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2023 PDF Download
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2022 PDF Download
Kalnirnay Gujarati Calendar 2021 PDF Download
Important festivals celebrated in Gujarat according to the Gujarati calendar:
- Gujarati New Year : It is a festival that marks the beginning of the new year in the Gujarati calendar. It is a time for celebration and new beginnings.
- Diwali (Deepavali): This is the most important festival in Gujarat, and is celebrated in the month of Kartik. Diwali marks the victory of good over evil, and is a time for family and friends to come together.
- Navratri: This is a nine-day festival that is celebrated in the month of Ashadha. Navratri is a time for prayer and devotion, and is also a time for feasting and dancing.
- Holi: This is a spring festival that is celebrated in the month of Fagan. Holi is a time for fun and frolic, and is celebrated by throwing colored powder and water at each other.
- Raksha Bandhan : It is a festival that celebrates the bond between siblings. On this day, sisters tie a rakhi (a sacred thread) on their brother’s wrists, and the brother promises to protect her.
- Ganesh Chaturthi : A festival in the month of Bhadrapad
- Durga Puja : A festival in the month of Ashwin
- Uttarayan : A festival in the month of Magha
The Gujarati calendar is an important part of Gujarati culture, and is used to mark important religious and secular events.