Here is the simple step to make a beautiful gudi for gudi padwa at gome – The festival of Maharstrian at Home. Its a most important and major festival for Maharastrians. Its called a marks of new year for Hindu communities as terms of the lunar calendar. Here we have place simle and easy step to make easily Gudi at home and also learn on how to do Gudi Padwa Puja at home.
Gudi Padwa Date 2023 – Marathi Shaka Samvata 1945 Begins
Gudi Padwa 2023 Puja Shubh Mahurat and Timings
- Tatipada Tithi Begins : 10:52 PM on March 21, 2023
- Pratipada Tithi Ends : 08:20 PM on March 22, 2023
How to Make Gudi at Home:
- Bring a bamboo stick but medium length, and tie this stick with green OR yellow clothes
- Tie the golden color border the end of the bamboo stick
- As per the ritual, tie mango and neem leaf with green OR yello cloth
- Adding long yellow flowers lar with sugar crystal at the top part of the stick.
- Put the Gudi on the right side of the home door.
- And host this gudi stick to welcome the Brahma and Vishnu to take blessing on this auspicious day.
- Do worship Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu
How to Do Gudi Padwa Puja at Home
Its a Matathi new year so the day start with the ritual of oil bath & Neem leaves at morning with gods prayers. After that making a beautiful rangoli design at entrance of the house to welcome the god and also making a swastik sign OR haldi- kumkum at place of puja places. On this North Indians are starting the preparation of Chaitra Navratri for nine days and eating Neem with Mishri on first day.
Placed panchang in place of god idols with little shrikhand of sweets