Evey year Hanuman Jayanti is always comes in the Chaitra month of April and we are celebrating Hanuman Jayanti for the birth of Lord Hanuman. Hanuman ji is also known as Lord Varun. People also knowing him as a Vanara God. This year, the festival is celebrated on the April 16, 2022, Saturday – a day of the Shukla Paksha. There are number of way people worship Lord hanuman in different countries. According to the regional beliefs that Devotees considering Hanuman Jayanti during the different time & different. Hanuman is the Param bhakt of Lord Rama.
According to Hindu belief, Shri Hanuman, the supreme devotee of Maryada Purushottam Lord Rama, was born as the 11th incarnation of Shiva from the womb of Mother Anjana. It is said that on this day, If you are worshipping Lord Hanuman, then you will get the desired results. It removes all the troubles and the devotees do not even fear anything. This festival is a special festival for Hindus and It is celebrated all over India. Here we have updated the Hanuman Jayanti 2022 date and shubh time for Hanuman Jayanti puja vidhi.
Hanuman Jayanti 2022 Date :
- Saturday, April 16, 2022
Hanuman Jayanti Puja Time and Shubh Muhurat
- Purnima Tithi Begins – 02:25 AM on Apr 16, 2022
- Purnima Tithi Ends – 12:24 AM on Apr 17, 2022
Hanuman Jayanti Puja Vidhi
Generally Hanuman Jayanti is marked the full moon day of Chaitra month and we are celebrating this as the 41 days Andhra starting on Chaitra Purnima while In Tamil Nadu this festival is known as Hanumath Jayanthi and in Karnataka it is known Shukla Paksha Trayodashi OR Hanuman Vratam.
- Wake up in the morning and remember Sita-Ram and Hanuman ji.
- Establish the idol of Lord Hanuman in the east direction after taking a bath and wearing clean clothes.
- Light-up your home with mustard oil and chant of On “Om Shree Hanumate Namah”.
- Put mustard oil, coconut and garland betel leaf for puja.
- Put and Arpan sindoor to Lord Hanuman.
- For good wishes, offer Imarti as well.
- Speak mantra of “Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah” Ghandham Samarpayami.
- Give to Arpan some flowers of jasmine and dhatura with speaking of mantra like “Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah” – Pushpam Samarpayami.
- Offer Doop With Speak of mantra: “Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah” – Shoopam Agrapayami.
- Sing a Hanuman Chalisa with countinue mantra of “Om Hanumante Namah”.
- Pur Banana fruit, Laddu With Speaking of Hanuman Jayanti mantra: “Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah” – Naivaidyam Nivedayami.
- On the day of Hanuman Jayanti, one should recite the sundar kand of Ramcharitmanas and Hanuman Chalisa.
- After the aarti, distribute the prasad of jaggery and gram (गुड़-चने).
Hanuman Jayanti Mantra List
- Om Aim Hreem Kleem Dinankampi Dharmatma Premabdhi Ramvallabha Adhaivam Marute Veer Me Bhshtdehi Satvaram Kleem Hreem Aim Om.
- Manojavam maruta tulya vegam, jitendriyam buddhi mataam varishtham vaataatmajam vaanara yooth mukhyam, shree raama dootam sharnam prapadye.
- AUM aanjaneyaaya vid-mahe vaayu-putraayaya dheemahi tanno hanumatah prachodayaat.
- Hang Pawan Nandnaay Swaahaa.
- Hang Hanumate Rudraatmakaay Hung Phatt.
- Om Namo Bhagvate Aanjaneyaay Mahaabalaay Swaahaa.
- Aum aeem bhreem hanumate, shree ram dootaaya namaha.
Chanting 12 Names of Lord Hanuman Ji
- Hanuman (ॐ हनुमान)
- Anjanesut (ॐ अंजनीसुत)
- Vayuputra (ॐ वायुपुत्र)
- Mahabal (ॐ महाबल)
- Rameshtha (ॐ रामेष्ठ)
- Phalgun Sakha (ॐ फाल्गुण सखा)
- Pingaksha (ॐ पिंगाक्ष)
- Amit Vikram (ॐ अमित विक्रम)
- Ascendancy (ॐ उदधिक्रमण)
- Sita mourning destruction (ॐ सीता शोक विनाशन)
- Lakshmana Pranadata (ॐ लक्ष्मण प्राणदाता)
- Dashagriva Darpaha (ॐ दशग्रीव दर्पहा)